- HAMPSHIRE are aiming to end their worst run of home form in the Natwest T20 Blast against Glamorgan tomorrow – rocked by the news that Rilee Rossouw and Lewis McManus are out for the season.
- Before last Friday’s four-wicket defeat against Essex, Hampshire had never been on the end of three successive T20 defeats at The Ageas Bowl.
- After defeats at Essex and Somerset either side of an abandonment at home to Surrey, Hampshire bounced back by winning at Bristol and Lord’s.
- Hampshire’s 168 against Essex last Friday is the second highest T20 total they have failed to defend at The Ageas Bowl.
- Hampshire won their opening home game aganst Middlesex but their recent Bowl form needs to change if they are to qualify for the last eight.