- Australia will host England for five Tests in one of the world’s most-famous sporting rivalries from November 23 in Brisbane.
- England’s opening bowlers James Anderson and Stuart Broad have received plenty of praise from du Plessis.
- “If you have assistance and skill, which England’s bowlers have, you can target Australia’s batting line-up,” du Plessis told the BBC.
- “Australia have fiery and quick batsmen so England will need to get through them.
- The 33-year-old said England would have an even-better chance of succeeding if the wickets provided some assistance to the quicker bowlers.