- (Source: PTI)Kuldeep Yadav remains a leading contender to come in to the lineup for India against Sri Lanka in the third Test that begins at Pallekele from Saturday.
- Should Kuldeep play, it would be his second Test match.
- India will be without Ravindra Jadeja in the third and final Test against Sri Lanka.
- (Source: Reuters)Even though he didn’t get a Test match thereafter, he did get a chance to don the India colours in the limited overs format when India toured the Caribbean.
- Sri Lankan players employed the sweep technique effectively in the second Test but Kuldeep said it also opens up doors for the spinners to pick up wickets.