- Kuldeep Yadav is its fine exponent, an example was his Chinaman bowling in the first innings at Dharamsala in March against Australia.
- But, after sitting out of the first two Tests against Sri Lanka, Yadav is in the running for the third game at Pallekele as a replacement for the Jadeja, who is suspended.
- But there is also a bit of nervousness that I should be able to perform,” said Yadav, after India’s first training session at Pallekele on Wednesday.
- READ | Sri Lanka vs India: Pacer Ishant Sharma toils on the fringes in Lankan tourThe surroundings in Pallekele and Kandy will remind Yadav a little bit of his debut at Dharamsala, the town having similar pathways with steep climbs and slopes, the mountain peaks of the Knuckles Range in the backdrop.
- After Sri Lanka’s success in the second innings at the Sinhalese Sports Club ground in the second Test, Yadav can expect to be targeted with the sweep shot, which Kusal Mendis & Co executed very well.