- Pakistan pacer said he has endless love for jets and wanted to be a fighter jet during childhood(Web Desk) – Record-holder for the quickest delivery ever bowled, Shoaib Akhtar, revealed the reason behind his particular flying airplane celebration style.
- Celebration after talking wicket bcoz I wanted to be a fighter pilot more I have endless love for jets.
- Akhtar always wanted to be the pilot of a fighter jet.
- He had ‘endless love for jets’ which comes as no shock as he always bowled fast and troubled the batsmen with his pace.
- Sharing more about the jets, he tweeted photos of fighter jets with Pakistani flag on them.