- By: Express Web Desk | Published:August 9, 2017 9:48 The Kerala High Court lifted the ban on pacer S Sreesanth clearing him of all charges.
- After the Kerala High Court lifted the ban on pacer S Sreesanth the Kerala Cricket Association has written to the BCCI to know its decision pertaining to Sreesanth’s involvement in competitive cricket.
- The KCA also went on to say that the cricketer has informed the body of his willingness to make a comeback.
- Earlier, Sreesanth had gone to say that he is dreaming of playing in the 2019 World Cup after the ban was lifted.
- “My dream is to play 2019 World Cup for India,” Sreesanth told The Times of India in an interview.