- Peter Handscomb relished the chance to learn from England batsmen Joe Root and Gary Ballance during a four-month county stint with Yorkshire.
- Few are as well placed to pass comment as Peter Handscomb, who recently returned home from a county stint with Yorkshire.
- Handscomb, who briefly shared a dressing room with Root prior to the start of England’s international season, relished the chance to study him from the non-striker’s end.
- Handscomb picked the brains of Root and Yorkshire captain Gary Ballance while calling Headingley home.
- Handscomb, who made a seamless transition to Test cricket last summer and will play a pivotal role on the upcoming Test tour of Bangladesh, learned plenty from his four months with Yorkshire.