- Kuldeep Yadav bowls during his debut Test against Australia at the HPCA Stadium in Dharamsala early in the year.
- And, similarly, Ravindra Jadeja’s suspension for accumulated demerit points suggests that India will give Kuldeep Yadav, the chinaman bowler, his second Test, even as Axar Patel joined the team.
- The question of pitch preparation will weigh on the minds of Dinesh Chandimal, the captain, and the Sri Lankan think tank, but Kuldeep certainly wasn’t losing any sleep on this count.
- Captain’s belief is very important and Virat bhai supports me a lot,” said Kuldeep.
- Also Read: Jadeja has done well, but biggest test at Australia, South Africa left: Nari ContractorCaptain’s support”He supported me completely in the West Indies and the way he talks to the players on the ground, the way he spoke to me in the ODIs, it felt very nice because captain’s confidence is the biggest thing for a player.”