- Glamorgan captain Jacques Rudolph hopes an eight-wicket thrashing against Hampshire is “a blip” in their bid for T20 Blast honours.
- “I think this was a bit of a blip, it didn’t go our way” admitted Rudolph after Hampshire reached their target of 119 inside 14 overs.
- Glamorgan face Somerset away on Sunday and Middlesex at home on Friday, 18 August in their final two group games.
- The ball skidded on and all credit to Hampshire, they played really well,” Rudolph told BBC Wales Sport.
- “One thing we do well is play each game as it comes, and we love playing down in Somerset, somewhere we’ve had some great results previously,” said Salter.