- Going into the final Test against Sri Lanka cricket team, Virat Kohli has asked his players to just focus on the job at hand, rather than be over-excited at the prospect of completing a historic whitewash against the hosts.
- Having already wrapped the series after winning the two Tests, and looking at the conditions, which are likely to help the pacers, it was expected that India may make a few changes to the side.
- But, Kohli declared except for the forced change of Kuldeep Yadav, India is not looking at taking any chances in the match.
- If he gets the nod, it will be the Chinaman’s first overseas Test, having made an impressive debut against Australia cricket team in March.
- “We certainly don’t want to take anything lightly and play the same kind of cricket that we have and hopefully retain the team that played the last Test as much as we can.