- By: Express Web Desk | Published:August 12, 2017 2:22 Mitchell Swespon was included in Australia’s squad for Bangladesh tour.
- Uncapped Australian spinner Mitchell Swepson who was included in the squad for Bangladesh tour last week has said that he would be the third choice slow bowler but is optimistic about his maiden call.
- Though he didn’t get a chance to don the Australian jersey but the spinner insisted that he learnt a lot while being with the squad.
- Australian captain Steve Smith while talking cricket.com.au talked about Ashton Agar and suggested that he can perform the responsibility of a spinner who can also bat a bit in the team.
- “Right now… he’s probably playing mainly as a spinner who can bat a bit.