- NatWest T20 Blast: Jimmy Neesham takes great catch for Kent Somerset’s Davies out to superb one-handed catch at midwicket Last Updated: 12/08/17 6:30pm Watch Jimmy Neesham dismiss Steven Davies with a brilliant one-handed catch at short midwicket in Kent’s game at Somerset Sublime one-handed catches above your head seem to be the order of the weekend in the NatWest T20 Blast!
- Yorkshire’s Jack Leaning took a blinder at deep cover in the Roses clash against Lancashire on Friday night – Arron Lilley the unfortunate party – and Kent’s Jimmy Neesham claimed a cracker at short midwicket to dismiss Somerset’s Steven Davies on Saturday afternoon.
- Yorkshire’s Jack Leaning produced a stunning one-handed boundary catch to dismiss Lancashire’s Arron Lilley Somerset, looking to end a run of seven straight Blast defeats to the Canterbury side, had smashed 35 runs from the opening 2.3 overs after being inserted by Kent, with Davies bagging 17 of them.
- The former Surrey man looked to go big again next ball but New Zealander Neesham stuck out his right-hand to pouch the left-hander in superb style off the bowling of compatriot Adam Milne.
- Somerset cricketer Steven Davies, who came out as gay in 2011, has given his support for the ECB and Stonewall’s Rainbow Laces campaign Pacer Milne went on to scoop 5-11 – the best figures for Kent in T20 cricket – as Somerset were skittled for 149 in 18.5 overs, the hosts’ top scorer, James Hildreth (36), among his victims.