- He took 5-11 from 3.5 overs, his best figures for the club, as Kent beat Somerset by six wickets at Taunton on Sunday morning (NZ Time) and he bowled 15 dot balls, including a maiden.
- READ MORE: * Black Caps face each other * Lifeline plan for test cricket * Plunket Shield set for cutAnother New Zealand bowler starred in the match in Jimmy Neesham, who picked up 2-43 for Kent, including the wicket of South African batsman Dean Elgar.
- In the other game, New Zealand’s Luke Ronchi smoked 57 from 27 balls, hitting three sixes and seven fours, as Leicestershire beat Yorkshire by four wickets at Leicester.
- It was also a successful week for Black Caps opener Tom Latham, who scored runs for Durham in the T20 Blast and the County Championship division two.
- Latham then top scored scored with 62 from 40 balls in the T20 Blast as they beat Worcestershire by 13 runs.