- Australian all-rounder Glenn Maxwell has revealed that he has been hitting the training track pretty hard in order to prepare himself fully for the two-match Test series against Bangladesh beginning August 27 in Dhaka.
- With Ashes series against England is also on the horizon, Maxwell admitted that he has to perform at his menacing best in the upcoming series.
- Speaking ahead of the national team?s pre-tour training camp in Darwin, Maxwell said, ?
- Maxwell’s ability to play spin means he is most likely to be named in the Playing XI at the expense of medium-pacer Hilton Cartwright for the Two Tests.
- Australia are slated to play a two-day warm-up game in Fatullah on August 22 and 23 before heading into the first Test.