- Delray Rawlins put another feather in his cap after he and his Sussex team-mates were crowned the Second XI Twenty20 champions.
- Sussex beat Hampshire by 24 runs at Arundel, West Sussex, with Rawlins playing an integral role in his teams triumph.
- Rawlins also capped a superb fielding display by Sussex after combining with team-mate Jonty Jenner to execute a stunning relay catch at cow corner.
- Sussex won ten of their 14 games during the regular T20 season and reached the final after they beat Lancashire in the semi-final with four balls to spare.
- The team played brilliantly as a whole, but a special mention for Angus Robson for his 90 in the semi-final, as well as Luke Wells who got us off to a flyer in the final and Harry [Finch] and Delray [Rawlins] who then kept the momentum going.