Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk | Birmingham |
Published:August 20, 2017 11:47 Kraigg Brathwaite remains free to bowl in international cricket.
- (Source: AP)The International Cricket Council on Sunday revealed that West Indies all-rounder Kraigg Brathwaite has been reported for a suspect bowling action.
- West Indies suffered a loss by an innings and 209 runs against England and Brathwaite bowled six overs in the England innings.
- The report won’t stop Brathwaite from bowling in international cricket until the result of the test that will be performed on his action.
- England and West Indies play the second Test of the three-match series at Headingly starting Friday and he is free to bowl in that Test match.
- While Brathwaite opens the batting for West Indies and they will need him more for that, he has taken 12 wickets in his 38 Tests which also includes a six-wicket haul for 29 runs against Sri Lanka in Colombo in October 2015.