Indian Express – Written by Saundarya Mehra
| Lucknow |
Published:August 20, 2017 5:33 Suresh Raina posed for a group photo on Saturday.
- (Express Photo)With the fourth leg of Pro Kabaddi season 5 being played in the Lucknow – ‘city of nawabs’, local boy Suresh Raina was in the house to support home team UP Yoddha.
- Raina and wife Priyanka Chaudhary were in attendance to cheer for their home team who were playing their second home game against Haryana Steelers.
- Raina and Priyanka watched U Mumba play Telugu Titans in the first match of the night.
- Local support is must and thus I’m here to cheer for our home team,” Raina said.
- Raina is not the first cricketer to have come to support their favourite team.