Brisbane Times – This West Indies lot are the worst Test match team I have seen in more than 50 years of watching, playing and commentating on cricket.
- This West Indies lot are the worst Test match team I have seen in more than 50 years of watching, playing and commentating on cricket.
- They have no spinner, just a batsman in Roston Chase lobbing up wide balls wider and wider of the off stump hoping he does not get clobbered for too many runs.
- We had cold days in Birmingham with a bit of rain around which when you add to the game being the first day/night Test in England, they had no chance.
- A lot of better batsmen than these boys would find it difficult against James Anderson and Stuart Broad in day/night English conditions.
- If Mark Stoneman, Tom Westley or Dawid Malan don’t make runs against this attack at Headingley and Lord’s then they open the door for Gary Ballance to come back after his injury and there will be a lot of people calling for Alex Hales to bat at five.