Dunya – A formal contract with the players will be signed by the Head of Peshawar Zalmi, Javed Afridi.
- BEIJING (APP) – Two players of China national cricket team will represent Peshawar Zalmi in the next edition of Pakistan Super League (PSL) T20 Cricket to be played next year, China Representative, Amir Suhail Afridi said on Sunday.
- The two players have already been selected from Chinese national team and a formal contract with the players will be signed by the Head of Peshawar Zalmi, Javed Afridi during his visit to the Chinese capital next month, he told APP on telephone from Keqiao county.
- He said, Pakistan’s sports goods are famous all over the world and Pakistani businessmen could find a new market for their products by introducing cricket in China.
- “China is a huge market for sports items and Pakistan traders could create a new market by exporting cricket and footballs kits,” he added.
- Meanwhile, President, Pakistani Community Keqiao (PCK) Abdullah Afridi said his organization has offered the local authorities to help make a cricket ground in the city.