Irish Independent – After Kieron Pollard bowled a no-ball which ended the game, he would not.
- After Kieron Pollard bowled a no-ball which ended the game, he would not.
- With the help of Chris Gayle, Lewis’s team had raced to Barbados Tridents’ total of 128 with 78 deliveries remaining – but with defeat all but certain, Pollard’s huge no-ball denied Lewis one of the quickest hundreds of all time.
- Averaging more than three runs a ball, Lewis would probably have fancied his chances of making it to three figures.
- The century would have been the second quickest in the T20 format ever at 33 balls, second only to batting partner Gayle’s 30-ball IPL hundred in 2013.
- After such a mammoth innings, there’s surely a big future in the game for this guy.