The Guardian – In London there is a special cricket project where young refugees and asylum seekers play.
- In London there is a special cricket project where young refugees and asylum seekers play.
- The Refugee Cricket Project’s weekly cricketing sessions are not just a chance to play and connect with friends, but also an opportunity for those involved to access advice and support as they navigate the complex asylum system and other challenges in their new home.
- The documentary Second Innings, shows that against a backdrop of preparation for immigration tribunals, some surprising cricket matches and the amazing rise of the Afghanistan National Team, this is the story of a cricket club like no other.
- We’d like to hear about the projects you are involved in.
- Your responses are secure as the form is encrypted and only the Guardian has access to your contributions.