News – Cricket: Behind an unbelievable performance from Nathan Lyon the Australian cricket team was able to level the series with Bangladesh.
- Here are the best ones:— His 22 wicket haul was the second best figures in Test cricket in a two-Test series.
- — His 13 scalps was the first time an Aussie has captured 13 wickets in a test since Bruce Reid in 1990.
- — Cricinfo stats report Lyon’s strike rate of taking a wicket every 54.1 balls in away test matches is the best across all spinners in cricket with more than 100 Test scalps to their name.
- Wade’s superb stumping of Sabbir Rahman in the second innings off the bowling of Nathan Lyon was his third stumping dismissal of the test match and his sixth dismissal.
- STEVE O’Keefe gave Nasir Hossain an almighty send-off when the Bangladesh batsman became his first scalp of the Test.