Dunya – The visitors went down to the Virat Kohli-led side by five wickets in Indore.
- INDORE (AFP) – Australia captain Steve Smith is worried about his team’s failure to convert potentially winning positions into victories after losing the one-day international series against India.
- Australia have won just three out of 17 matches across all three formats since a one-day series victory at home against Pakistan in January.
- The current defeat was Australia’s 11th loss in their past 13 ODIs away from home — a worrying trend for the team that is two months away from a home Ashes series against England.
- Former Australia fast bowler Michael Kasprowicz defended the team’s miserable run in India, saying it takes time adapting to sub-continent conditions.
- The visitors, who drew a tough Test series in Bangladesh 1-1 before the latest one-day games, were undone by India’s wrist spinners — with their batting faltering at crucial moments.