Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk |
Published:September 27, 2017 9:02 India will play three Tests, six ODIs and three T20s against South Africa in 2018.
- By: Express Web Desk | Published:September 27, 2017 9:02 India will play three Tests, six ODIs and three T20s against South Africa in 2018.
- (Source: PTI File)Cricket South Africa (CSA) on Wednesday announced their schedule for the upcoming series against India which will see the two sides play three Test matches, six ODIs and three T20I matches.
- The previously touted schedule had India playing the Boxing Day Test as well but that will now be played by Zimbabwe in a four-day day-night Test – a first in the game and subject to ICC approval.
- “The Momentum Proteas will also be involved with double header T20 International matches between South Africa and India.
- India men tour of South Africa scheduleTest matchesDecember 30-31: Two-day warm-up game at Boland Park, PaarlJanuary 5-9, 2018: 1st Test at Newlands, Cape TownJanuary 13-17: 2nd Test at CenturionJanuary 24-28: 3rd Test match at Wanderers, JohannesburgODI matchesFebruary 1: 1st ODI at Kingsmead (D/N)February 4: 2nd ODI at CenturionFebruary 7: 3rd ODI at Newlands, Cape Town (D/N)February 10: 4th ODI at Wanderers, Johannesburg (D/N)February 13: 5th ODI at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth (D/N)February 16: 6th ODI at Centurion (D/N)T20 matchesFebruary 18: 1st T20 at JohannesburgFebruary 21: 2nd T20 at Centurion (D/N)February 24: 3rd T20 at Cape Town (D/N)India women tour of South Africa scheduleFebruary 2: Warm up game at BloemfonteinODI matchesFebruary 5: 1st ODI at Diamond Oval, KimberleyFebruary 7: 2nd ODI at Diamond Oval, KimberleyFebruary 10: 3rd ODI at Senwes Park, PotchefstroomT20 matchesFebruary 13: 1st T20 at Senwes Park, PotchefstroomFebruary 16: 2nd T20 at Buffalo Park, East LondonFebruary 18: 3rd T20 at Wanderers, JohannesburgFebruary 21: 4th T20 at CenturionFebruary 24: 5th T20 at Cape Town For all the latest Sports News, download Indian Express App © IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd