Dunya – Australia beat India by 21 runs in the fourth ODI of the five-match series in Bangalore on Thursday.
- Australia beat India by 21 runs in the fourth ODI of the five-match series in Bangalore on Thursday.
- BANGALORE (AFP) – Opener David Warner hit a sparkling century in his 100th one-day international to help Australia down India by 21 runs and pull off a consolation win on Thursday.
- Warner s blazing 124 and his 231-run opening stand with Aaron Finch, who made 94, guided the visitors to 334-5 in the fourth game of the five-match series in Bangalore.
- Fast bowlers Kane Richardson and Nathan Coulter-Nile shared five wickets between them to snap India s winning streak of nine ODI games.
- Jadhav, smashing 7 fours and a six, also got going with Manish Pandey, who scored 33, to put on 61 runs for the fifth wicket, but his wicket took the wheels off the chase.