Sportskeeda – 5 cricketing skills that are very difficult to master
Here are five facets of cricket that very few players have managed to conquer.
- 5 cricketing skills that are very difficult to masterHere are five facets of cricket that very few players have managed to conquer.
- Top 5 / Top 10 04 Nov 2017, 03:40 IST Waqar Younis is widely considered to be the finest exponent of reverse swingCricket is one of those sports that requires myriad skill sets from those who play the game at the highest level.
- The same can be said for batsmen who have to keep honing their skills if they are to stay one step ahead of the competition.
- #5 Reverse SwingThe skill of bending an old ball at pace, either way, was often regarded as some sort of sorcery by teams which faced Pakistan during the late 1970s and early 80s.
- Reverse swing is an extremely tough skill to master and only a handful of teams have been able to make the old ball talk.