Daily Mail UK – Dan Fallins caught the eye with a four-wicket haul against England on Wednesday, and he certainly celebrated in style.
- NFL running back Jeremy Hill, of the Cincinnati Bengals, was the first to incorporate the move into a celebration after he scored a touchdown against the Oakland Raiders in September 2015.
- Newton is from Atlanta, Georgia and that is where the dab originates from.
- Its roots come from the Atlanta hip hop scene with rapper Skippa Da Flippa the originator of the move.
- Georgia-based hip hop group Migos released a song called Look at My Dab on October 30, 2015 as the dance became used in other American sports such as basketball.
- The dab, which looks similar to someone sneezing into the inside of the elbow, soon made its way to Europe with many footballing stars having now adopted the move.