Indian Express – By: Reuters |
Updated: November 9, 2017 12:18 Jake Ball limped off Adelaide Oval on Thursday.
- By: Reuters | Updated: November 9, 2017 12:18 Jake Ball limped off Adelaide Oval on Thursday.
- (Source: England Cricket Twitter)England pace bowler Jake Ball has sent an injury scare through his team in their Ashes run-up after injuring his ankle during their game against a Cricket Australia XI in Adelaide on Thursday.
- Ball bowled just four balls of his fourth over before he limped off Adelaide Oval, where the tourists are playing a pink ball match in preparation for the five-Test series, which begins at the Gabba in Brisbane on Nov.
- The 26-year-old Ball collapsed in his delivery stride after he twisted his right ankle.
- “Jake Ball has a sprained right ankle,” the England team said on their Twitter page.