SBS – Ellyse Perry will resume against England at North Sydney Oval 30 runs off a first international ton.
- (AAP)Australia’s overqualified lower order will need to stand up and show their credentials as the crucial one-off Test of the women’s Ashes hangs in the balance.
- Australia have enough depth to put themselves in a position to build a strong first-innings lead in the crucial women’s Ashes Test, according to coach Matthew Mott.
- The day-night Test is in a precarious position at the halfway mark, with Australia going to stumps on day two at 5-177 in reply to England’s first innings of 280.
- Crucial to Australia’s hopes of wrapping up the multi-format Ashes series before the three Twenty20s will be allrounder Ellyse Perry.
- England also identified the partnership as crucial after knocking over Australia’s captain Rachael Haynes in Katherine Brunt’s first over with the new ball under lights on Friday.