SBS – Ellyse Perry’s unbeaten 213 was just the latest extraordinary number for the 27-year-old allrounder.
- Ellyse Perry could be the greatest allrounder Test cricket has ever seen.
- Perry rewrote the record books against England on Saturday, amassing the highest ever score by an Australian woman in a Test match as she finished on 213 not out.
- Perry’s Ashes knock was also the third highest of any player in women’s Test history, the highest unbeaten total and also the highest on Australian soil.
- The unbeaten innings took her Test average to 61.71, the third-highest in the history of the women’s game.
- Perry’s positive margin of 44.95 between her batting and bowling average is the biggest in the women’s game, while only Don Bradman’s is higher in the men’s game thanks to his extraordinary batting prowess.