Rediff – IMAGE: Hardik Pandya, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli and KL Rahul relax at the airport.
- Photograph: BCCI/TwitterThe Indian cricketers will now fly in business class after the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) approved the proposal to upgrade their domestic air travel.
- The proposal has been approved in a recently-held meeting of the Supreme Court-appointed Committee of Administrators (CoA) in Delhi, BCCI acting president CK Khanna said.
- The new move by the BCCI means that all the India national cricket team players will now get the comfort of travelling in business-class while on national duty, thus providing a hassle-free ride.
- It should be noted that Khanna had proposed this upgrade.
- After beating New Zealand in the ODI and the T20I series, India is now scheduled to take on Sri Lanka for a three-match Test series, beginning November 16.