Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk |
Published:November 18, 2017 7:40 Cheteshwar Pujara top scored for India with a 52.
- I try and stay strong when the wicket is difficult,” Pujara said at the post-match press conference.
- Rain kept players indoors for most of the first two days and Pujara said frequent interruptions only make it difficult for batsmen.
- Test cricket is all about that, getting adjusted to difficult conditions and wickets,” said Pujara.
- Pujara insisted that the team is ready to play on any kind of wickets and in any conditions.
- Sri Lanka are in a good position, just seven behind India’s total, but Pujara feels the hosts are very much in the game and would look to put up a strong fight.