WA Today – Blasted a century before lunch on day one of his most recent Test on Australian soil.
- Notably became the first Australian to score a day-night Test ton last year.
- Returned to the XI earlier this year and is set to finally play his first home Test.
- Has had plenty of success with the ball at home, but getting results in Australia has always been tough for English spinners.
- Yet to play international cricket in any form, but is pushing for a Test debut at the Gabba as Jake Ball struggles to overcome an ankle injury.
- Struggled in the previous Ashes here with the uncharacteristic record of 14 wickets at 43.92, but swung the ball tremendously during the English summer to claim 39 scalps in seven Tests against South Africa and West Indies.