The Scottish Sun – LAST WEEK, Nathan Lyon forced a cricket ground to be evacuated, a first-class match to be delayed, and the fire brigade to be called out when he burnt his toast.
- That was supposed to have been an accident — but when he returned to the same venue to meet the English press yesterday, it became apparent that the Aussie spinner is some kind of Images – Lyon, right, has ignited the flames of the Ashes with his England goading Because the cocky bowler did not just light the blue touchpaper on this Ashes build-up, he blew the bloody doors off.
- Arfa Griffiths – The Sun Chief Sports Writer Dave Kidd reckons Nathan Lyon has blown the doors off in his Ashes build up But that’s what Lyon did in claiming Alastair Cook, Joe Root, Stuart Broad and Jimmy Anderson had been ‘scared’ of fast-bowling spearhead Mitchell Johnson when whitewashed here in 2013-14.
- After a gentle opener about burning his toast while playing for New South Wales against Queensland here at Allan Border Field, Lyon roared on the subject of England’s last READ IN gone from Raging Bull to the Reverend but can still hammer He said: “Seeing Mitchell Johnson scare all the Poms was unbelievable.
- They’ve done it before and I’m looking forward to that Images – Lyon has taunted England’s cricket stars ahead of the Ashes Images – Aussie bowler Nathan Lyon must be some kind of arsonist So perhaps this was part of a ploy to tempt England into rash shots.
- Usain Bolt teams up with Australian cricket team to do some sprint training ahead of The AshesLyon, once a team-mate of Root at Prospect in Adelaide, is licking his lips at the fact that, when the action starts at the Gabba tomorrow night, three of England’s top five — Mark Stoneman, James Vince and Dawid Malan — will never have scored a Test century.