The Guardian – 5.43pm EST
Gooooood morning from Brisbane for day three at the Gabba.
- 5.43pm EST17:43PreambleGooooood morning from Brisbane for day three at the Gabba.
- I’ve been reading on the last couple of days very much looking forward to my little frolic with you all.
- Given we have an hour and a half from going live to the first ball (well, 88 minutes technically due to the day one rain) we should be able to get through plenty.
- On this corresponding day at last year’s Gabba Test people were removing their shoes, pouring their beers into them, and skolling.
- Joe Root’s meticulous approach pays early Ashes dividends for England | Ali MartinUpdatedat 5.44pm ESTShare