BBC – An Indian cricket team have been bowled out for only two runs in a women’s under-19 one-day super league match.
- An Indian cricket team have been bowled out for only two runs in a women’s under-19 one-day super league match.
- Nine of the Nagaland team were out for ducks against Kerala in a tournament accredited by the Board of Control for Cricket in India.
- In an interview with ESPN Cricinfo, Nagaland’s coach Hokaito Zhimomi said his team only began training only in September and they were limited to four or five practice sessions by poor weather and the lack of indoor facilities.
- “The Nagaland Cricket Association was struggling to put a team together because we didn’t have any academy for girls,” he said.
- “Yes, there have are a lot of loopholes to plug, but one needs to understand these girls have only started playing cricket.