News – Cricket: Cameron Bancroft has shown he is one tough customer, barely flinching when Jimmy Anderson pitches the ball at him.
- ENGLAND cricket is reportedly investigating a shock report star keeper Johnny Bairstow headbutted Aussie opener Cameron Bancroft during a night out.
- Fox Sports News’ Neroli Meadows reported on Sunday night England’s Ashes campaign is in turmoil and Bairstow’s selection in the Second Test in Adelaide is now uncertain.
- The report claims Bairstow headbutted Bancroft in a Perth nightclub in a messy night out during England’s first Ashes Tour game against Western Australia three weeks ago.
- The England and Wales Cricket Board on Sunday reportedly investigated the claims and held an interview with Bairstow at the end of play on day four at the Gabba.
- Meadows told Fox Sports News no other players became involved in the situation between Bancroft and Bairstow and that Bairstow’s apology has been enough to satisfy Bancroft.