The Daily Star – Bangladesh – The controversy will also be discussed at an International Cricket Council (ICC) meeting in February.
- The controversy will also be discussed at an International Cricket Council (ICC) meeting in February.
- “The ICC has noted the conditions in which the Delhi Test was played and has already requested the issue is considered by the medical committee for guidance should the situation arise in future,” said an ICC statement.
- The Board of Control for Cricket in India has already said New Delhi could be dropped from hosting internationals during its peak pollution season in November and December.
- The ICC medical committee can make recommendations to the world body’s executive on “any medical issues affecting international cricket”.
- The ICC statement said that the pollution “is likely to be discussed in February’s ICC meetings”.