Daily Mail UK – Yes we are two down but this feels completely different to last time at this stage when we were in Australia.
- Hindsight is a wonderful thing and certainly the Adelaide pitch did more as the second Test went on, but we have to admit things didn’t work out for us after putting Australia in.
- Yes we could have bowled fuller on the first day but the pitch was probably at its slowest and we didn’t get the chance of a second new ball under lights because of the rain.
- A haul is on the wayNumbers-wise I’m not happy with my series so far because I haven’t got the wickets I would have liked, but I’ve performed a role for the team successfully so far.
- It has been absolutely crucial for us to have a chance to get away from cricket and recharge our batteries over the last couple of days.
- Some people might wonder why the guys are not always training or in the nets when you have lost a couple of games but cricket is such a skill-based sport it can be very mentally tiring.