The Scottish Sun – They drink..
- it’s all over England threatening to sack gang of hard-core drinkers in Ashes squad after Ben Duckett suspended in latest incident A furious Trever Bayliss says he is ‘fed up’ with the same names coming up and is willing to take a step back using young players over are threatening to sack a gang of hard-core drinkers in the Ashes squad.
- The crisis-hit tour of Australia sank to new depths as Ben Duckett was suspended for hurling a pint of beer over Jimmy Anderson in a late-night coach Trevor Bayliss says he is ‘fed up’ of the players’ behaviour and threatens to sack hard-core drinkers Former England skipper Kevin Pietersen branded it a ‘f***ing embarrassment’.
- England Lion Duckett, 23, was axed from the two-day match against a Cricket Australia XI and risks being sent Press Ben Duckett was suspended after throwing a pint over Jimmy Anderson in the latest Bairstow headbutted Australian Cameron Bancroft at a bar on the opening night of the tour The incident, in the early hours of Friday, happened in the SAME Perth bar as Jonny Bairstow’s bizarre headbutt on Aussie batsman Cameron Bancroft on the opening night of the tour.
- PA:Press Bayliss says he is sick of the same names coming up when there is a problem and is prepared to dump them for younger read in HEART CALL McInnes says he went with his HEAD over his heart with Rangers chairman Dave King used the word ‘concomitant’ at last year’s MAN McCulloch reveals McGregor told Gers’ administrators they were ‘full of BOYS Murty says there was no point shouting at players to spark late Ross County INTERVIEW Mark Warburton says he wanted to sign Dembele – but Gers couldn’t AFFORD WILL be invincible again – if they make it through Bayliss, team supremo Andrew Strauss and ECB chief exec Tom Harrison are sick of the same names cropping up when there is a problem.
- Ben Stokes signs for New Zealand province Canterbury in a move certain to fan speculation that the suspended all-rounder is in line for a recall to England’s Ashes squad