Brisbane Times – “It’s been awesome to be able to get back and get a bit of constant cricket under my belt and constant training,” he said.
- “Things have worked out nicely at certain times to be able to get some runs, especially last weekend on Sunday in the lead up to the Big Bash.
- To be able to get a good innings under my belt is a really good confidence builder leading into this first game.
- “Watson will face a sterner test of his form and fitness against cross-town rivals, and last season’s runners-up, the Sydney Sixers in tonight’s Big Bash opener at Spotless Stadium.
- “Everyone that you face in the Big Bash, it’s a great challenge,” Watson said.
- He won’t be able to bowl until “game three or four” of the Big Bash.