News – The Ashes: A Tom Curran no ball saves David Warner on 99 as he reaches his hundred the very next ball.
- The Ashes: A Tom Curran no ball saves David Warner on 99 as he reaches his hundred the very next ball.
- A no ball saves David Warner on 99 as he tons up 1:54A DAVID Warner masterclass capped off a dominant day for the Aussie cricket team as they began to put England in a compromising position for the Boxing Day Test.
- Warner almost became a member of the dreaded 99 club after debutant Tom Curran caught the 31-year-old by surprise with a short ball, forcing him to edge it into the hands of Stuart Broad at mid-off.
- England’s day started off slow as Australia cruised through the morning session with David Warner and Cameron Bancroft bringing the home side through to lunch at 0/102.
- David Warner and Jonny Bairstow were spotted by the Channel 9 cameras exchanging angry sledges in a heated moment as the Aussie celebrated his hundred at the MCG.