Daily Mail UK – Steve Smith is lord of all he surveys in Australia, but there are still things that this batting phenomenon longs for.
- ‘It’s a tough tour going to England, a great place to play and a difficult place for any team travelling,’ said Smith, whose next Test assignment is March’s four match series in South Africa.
- I think playing county cricket has been great for some people’s games to help improve and develop in different conditions against different kind of bowlers and different balls, it’s certainly beneficial so we’ll so how we go.’
- For the first time ever in a five-match series every wicket was shared by one quartet – Nathan Lyon, Pat Cummins, Mitchell Starc and Josh Hazelwood.
- You know those players who can change a series and that was a series-changing moment.’
- England had their foot in the door in all the matches but we just won the key moments in the games.