Times of India – NEW DELHI: Arjun Tendulkar , son of legend Sachin Tendulkar , continues to make headlines with his impressive performances.
- The 18-year-old is currently in Australia to take part in Spirit of Cricket Global Challenge, a competition organised by the Sydney Cricket Ground Playing for Cricket’s Club of India against Hong Kong Cricket Club in a T20 match at the revered Bradman Oval, Arjun produced an eye-catching all-round performance on Thursday as he clubbed 48 runs off 27 deliveries as an opener and also picked up four wickets in four overs.
- “I’m just so privileged to play on the ground named after the Bradman, it’s unbelievable,” Arjun was quoted as saying by abc.
- I thought I may as well be a quick bowler because there aren’t many in India,” he sai.This is not the first time that Arjun has grabbed attention.
- After copping the blow, Bairstow needed medical attention.
- “I don’t take that pressure, when I bowl I just hit the deck hard on every ball and when I bat just play my shots and choose which bowlers to take on and which bowlers not to,” he said.