Blasting News – #india lost the second test to South Africa by 136 runs and the Indian skipper Virat #Kohli a lot of goodwill.
- Some very poor cricket led by Cheteshwar Pujara ( he was run out for the second time in the test match) saw India being bowled out for 151 and a 136 run defeat.
- The #Press Conference at the end of the test was a fiery one and Kohli had a lot to answer about team selection and his belief that India was the best test cricket team in the world.
- Incidentally, this was his first defeat in a test series since being appointed skipper of the Indian team, after MS Dhoni had abdicated his captainship, after a string of poor performances abroad.
- The conference post the test match degenerated into a mud-slinging match with the correspondents wanting to know the basis of the team selection for the crucial second test at the Centurion.
- The Indian team had entered into the test by dropping Shikhar Dhawan and Bhuvneshwar Kumar who had taken 6 wickets in the first test match.