Indian Express – By: Express Web Desk | Updated: February 3, 2018 12:08 Faf du Plessis had scored a century in the first ODI.
- By: Express Web Desk | Updated: February 3, 2018 12:08 Faf du Plessis had scored a century in the first ODI.
- (Source: Reuters)South Africa captain Faf du Plessis has been ruled out of the rest of the ODI series and the T20Is that follow against India.
- According to a media release by Cricket South Africa, Du Plessis has sustained a fractured finger and is required six weeks’ time to recover.
- South Africa had already suffered a blow to their ranks before the start of the ODI series with AB De Villiers being ruled out due to a finger injury too.
- #BreakingNews #CSAnews #SAvIND Finger injury rules @faf1307 out of India ODI and T20 Series … http://t.