New Indian Express – CHENNAI: Proceedings in Durban last Thursday hinted that the same might perhaps happen again in Centurion on Sunday.
- During the first ODI at Kingsmead, MS Dhoni had perhaps unknowingly summed up this clash while doling out a bit of advice to Kuldeep, who was up against a resilient Andile Phehlukwayo.
- Looseners out of the way, Kuldeep and Chahal were hell bent on making Dhoni’s words come true.
- “It was 20 overs for five wickets in the first ODI, now it’s eight.
- If AB de Villiers’ name had to be scratched off due to a finger injury, skipper Faf du Plessis endured the same fate after the first ODI.
- “The two have been brilliant for South Africa, yes, but injuries are a part and parcel of the game,” observed Joshi.