24.com – Cape Town – The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)’s anti-corruption unit has
charged Nasir Jamshed with as many as five breaches of their anti-corruption
- Cape Town – The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)’s anti-corruption unit hascharged Nasir Jamshed with as many as five breaches of their anti-corruptioncode.
- The PCB already found the batsman guilty of a minor chargeof non-cooperation and gave him a one-year ban last year related to aspot-fixing case in the Pakistan Super League (PSL).
- The 28-year-old Jamshed, who has played two Tests, 48 ODIsand 18 T20Is, has now been slapped with more serious charges of trying toinfluence games in the PSL.
- The PCB said in a statement: “The Pakistan CricketBoard has today issued a notice of charge to cricketer Nasir Jamshed, whereinhe has been charged with multiple violations of Articles 2.
- “Nasir Jamshed now has fourteen (14) days to respond tothe notice of charge.”