Geo.tv – KARACHI: Routes leading to National Stadium were closed for traffic as full-dress rehearsal for Pakistan Super League 3 final was under in the city Sunday.
- “We hope the international security consultants are satisfied with our arragements,” said Sindh Home Minister Suhail Anwar Siyal while speaking to the media at National Stadium where he had gone for inspection.
- A high-level meeting of security officials and international consultants was also held on the same day where the former briefed the latter on arrangements that have been made so far.
- Security consultant tasked by the ICC, FICA and various international cricket boards arrived in Karachi to review security arrangements in the city for proposed final match of PSL.
- Dickason was roped in by the PCB in an attempt to regain the international community’s confidence in security arrangements in Pakistan.
- Earlier, he came to Karachi in October 2017 to discuss security arrangements for the same match.