Hindu – Virat Kohli leave the field at the end of the fourth ODI against South Africa in Johannesburg on Saturday.
- Virat Kohli leave the field at the end of the fourth ODI against South Africa in Johannesburg on Saturday.
- | Photo Credit: APIndia captain Virat Kohli has rued his team’s misfortune but admitted that South Africa were the deserving winners as they showed a lot of character during their five-wicket win in the fourth ODI here.
- With their tail up in the series following a 3-0 lead, India went into Saturday’s game as favourites but twin weather breaks coupled with a few missed chances brought a halt to their rampaging ODI run as South Africa kept the series alive.
- Another rain break later, during South Africa’s innings, forced the match to be reduced to 28 overs with the hosts set a revised target of 202.
- Kohli also noted how conditions had worked against his team as India scored just 89 in 16.3 overs after the first break of play.